PTFE coated Fabrics Premium Series YS9018AJ
PTFE coated Fabrics with high quality E-Glass fiber as basic material, impregnated with high performance PTFE(Polytetrafluoroethylene) content to offer high glossy, extreme smooth coating.
In order to offer high performance, Premier series PTFE coated Fabrics, ESONE will use special formula and add reliable material to modify PTFE property.
For example, like enhancing the PTFE coating strength, increase abrasion resistance or UV resistance, reduce the permeate property and so on.
YS9018AJ belongs to PTFE coated fabric Premium Series, the thickness is 0.18mm(0.007 inches).
High quality E-Glass fiber for PTFE coated Fabrics
1) Weaved glass fiber will offer excellent mechanical strength for PTFE Fiberglass fabric, such as tensile strength in fill or warp and tear strength. This will be related to the lifetime directly, especially in tough environment with high temperature, strong pressure or corrosivity.
2) High performance glass fiber will prevent Teflon coated fiberglass cloth from breakage, fall apart, tear and so on.
3) And the surface of the fiberglass will effect the final surface of PTFE coated Fabrics directly, good fiberglass will result in a super smooth PTFE coated fiberglass.
Teflon for PTFE coated Fiberglass Cloth
1) High quality PTFE(Teflon) will combine with fiberglass tightly, after laminating many times, the PTFE will still never peel from fiberglass.
2) Imported PTFE like Daikin and Dupont is PFOA free, which can be used to touch food directly, this fabric is making into belting for food, Non stick oven liner, baking liner or BBQ grill mat and so on.
3) High performance PTFE will result in a excellent smooth surface, no defect such as crack, drape and so on.
It will also reduce the pin holes on the surface, make PTFE fabric easy release in the processing.
Properties of PTFE Fiberglass
★ Non-stick surface, easy release, low friction
★ Working continuous from -73°C – +260°C
★ Chemical resistant and environmental resistant
★ High tensile strength and dimensional stability
★ Reusable and has long lifetime
★ Abrasion and UV resistant
Technical Data of Teflon coated Fiberglass Fabric
|PTFE GLASS FABRIC||PREMIUM SERIES||PTFE(TEFLON)|
|Standard width |
Please ask for other widths
|1000, 1250 mm||39.5, 49.3 inches|
|Thickness||0.18 mm||0.007 inches|
|Coated weight||370 g/m²||10.9 oz/yd²|
|PTFE content||55 %||55 %|
|Tensile strength||320N/cm Warp||183 lbs/inches Warp|
|302N/cm Fill||172.5 lbs/inches Fill|
|Temperature resistance||-73 to +260 °C||-100 to +500 °F|
Click here to download Spec of YS9018AJ-ESONE
For samples of PTFE coated Fabrics, please feel free to contact us.
Weight Tolerance g/m² = ±%5
All technical data are based on average values. These values are based on test results we believes to be reliable, but they are not to be constured in any manner as warranties expressed.
Anti-static Teflon coated Fiberglass Cloth
PTFE coated Fabrics can be made into Anti-static, which is used to make belting for fusing machines, or release sheet for curing, laminating, heat press machines, with Anti-static surface, material will not stick to the PTFE sheet because of static, and will also protect electron component from being damaged.
Click here to access Anti static PTFE Coated Glass Fabrics