PTFE Glass Fiber, high glossy and easy release
PTFE Glass Fiber is called as PTFE coated fiberglass fabrics, the basic material is high quality E-Glass, impregnated with high performance PTFE content to produce high glossy, extreme smooth coating.
In order for offering high quality and premier series PTFE Glass Fiber, Youngsun will add special reliable material to modify PTFE property.
Choosing high quality E-Glass for PTFE Fiberglass Premier Series
1) Woven fiberglass will provide excellent mechanical strength for PTFE Glass Fiber, such as tensile strength in fill or warp and tear strength. This will affect the lifetime directly, especially in working environment with high temperature and strong pressure.
2) High quality fiberglass will prevent Teflon Fiberglass from breakage, fall apart, tear and so on.
3) And the surface of the fiberglass will effect the surface of PTFE glass fiber directly, good fiberglass will result in a super smooth surface of PTFE coated fiberglass.
Coating high quality PTFE for PTFE Fiberglass Premier Series
1) High quality Teflon will combine with fiberglass tightly, after laminating many times, the Teflon(PTFE) will still never peel from fiberglass.
2) Imported PTFE like Daikin and Dupont is PFOA free, which can be used to touch food directly, making into belting for food, Non stick oven liner or baking liner, Non stick BBQ mat and so on.
3) High quality PTFE will result in a excellent smooth surface, no defect such as crack, drape and so on. It will also reduce the pin holes on the surface. Easy release in the processing.
Characteristics of PTFE Fiberglass fabric
★ Non-stick surface, easy release and low friction
★ Working continuous from -73°C – +260°C
★ Chemical resistant and environmental resistant
★ High tensile strength and dimensional stability
★ Reusable and has long lifetime
Technical Data of Teflon coated Glass Fabric
|PTFE GLASS FABRIC||PREMIUM SERIES||PTFE(TEFLON)|
|Standard width |
Please ask for other widths
|1000, 1250, 1500 mm||39.5, 49.3, 59.1 inches|
|Thickness||0.13 mm||0.0051 inches|
|Coated weight||270 g/m²||7.96 oz/yd²|
|PTFE content||60 %||60 %|
|Tensile strength||240 N/cm Warp||137 lbs/inches Warp|
|200 N/cm Fill||114 lbs/inches Fill|
|Temperature resistance||-73 to +260 °C||-100 to +500 °F|
Click here to download Spec of YS9013AJ-ESONE
For samples of PTFE Glass Fiber, please feel free to contact us.
Weight Tolerance g/m² = ±%5
All technical data are based on average values. These values are based on test results we believes to be reliable, but they are not to be constured in any manner as warranties expressed.
Click here to access PTFE coated fabric Porous Series