Teflon coating Fabric, high performance Premium series
Teflon coating Fabric using high quality and imported E-Glass fiber(alkali-free) as basic material, coated with high performance PTFE(Polytetrafluoroethylene) content to offer high glossy, extreme smooth coating.
In order to offer high performance PTFE Fabric Premium series, ESONE will use special formula and add reliable material to modify PTFE property.
For example, like enhancing the PTFE coating strength, increase abrasion resistance or UV resistance, reduce the permeate property, strong the tensile strength & tear strength and so on.
YS9020AJ belongs to PTFE coated fabric Premium Series, the thickness is 0.20 mm(0.0079 inches).
High quality E fiberglass for Teflon coated Fiberglass fabric
1) Weaved glass fiber will supply excellent mechanical strength for PTFE coated fiberglass fabric, the tensile strength in fill or warp and tear strength will be related to the lifetime directly.
High tensile strength will be requested especially in tough environment with high temperature, strong pressure or corrosivity, such as Aerospace(vacuum bag system), Photovoltaic cells production and module lamination, PVC Flooring & Luxury vinyl tile and so on.
2) High performance glass fiber will prevent Teflon coated fiberglass cloth from breakage, fall apart, tear and so on, this will ensure the even quality in PTFE fabric with long width.
3) The surface of the fiberglass will effect the final surface of Teflon coating Fabric directly, good fiberglass will result in a super smooth PTFE coated fiberglass.
More glossy, more smooth, the easy release and abrasion resistant property will be better.
High quality PTFE for Teflon coating Fabric
PTFE(Teflon)(Polytetrafluoroethylene) will be the most important factor for the performance of PTFE coated fabric, it affect the final property directly.
1) High quality PTFE will make the surface very glossy and smooth.
It will also reduce the pin holes on the surface, make PTFE fabric easy release in the processing.
2) High quality PTFE will combine with fiberglass tightly, after laminating many times, the PTFE will still never peel from fiberglass, which makes the lifetime longer.
3) High quality PTFE will ensure the high performance property, such as release property, UV resistant, chemical resistant, abrasion resistant and so on.
4) Imported PTFE like Daikin and Dupont is PFOA free, which can be used to touch food directly, this fabric is making into belting for food, Non stick oven liner, baking liner or BBQ grill mat and so on.
5) ESONE will coat PTFE very well, ensure no defect such as crack, drape and so on.
Properties of PTFE Fiberglass Fabric
★ Non-stick surface, easy release, low friction
★ Working continuous from -73°C – +260°C
★ Chemical resistant and environmental resistant
★ High tensile strength and dimensional stability
★ Reusable and has long lifetime
★ Abrasion and UV resistant
Technical Data of Teflon coated Fiberglass Fabric
|PTFE GLASS FABRIC||PREMIUM SERIES||PTFE(TEFLON)|
|Standard width |
Please ask for other widths
|1000 mm||39.5 inches|
|Thickness||0.20 mm||0.0079 inches|
|Coated weight||410 g/m²||12.1 oz/yd²|
|PTFE content||60 %||60 %|
|Tensile strength||280 N/cm Warp||160 lbs/inches Warp|
|256 N/cm Fill||146 lbs/inches Fill|
|Temperature resistance||-73 to +260 °C||-100 to +500 °F|
Click here to download Spec of YS9020AJ-ESONE
For samples of Teflon coating Fabric, please feel free to contact us.
Weight Tolerance g/m² = ±%5
All technical data are based on average values. These values are based on test results we believes to be reliable, but they are not to be constructed in any manner as warranties expressed.
Application of 0.20mm PTFE coated fabric
0.20mm Teflon coating Fabric is using same basic material as YS9018AJ Premium series, by more PTFE content, YS9020AJ is suitable for applications in tough working environments.
And 0.20mm PTFE coated fiberglass Cloth can be made into Porous to meet the application’s request.
Now YS9020AJ is used in textile lamination both woven and non woven fabrics, garment fusing conveyor belts, curing and casting applications and so on.
The porous 0.20mm YS9020P is used as the release sheet for grinding wheel, peel ply in the composite molding industry and so on.
The selection of Teflon coating Fabric is because of the requirements of the user’s equipment and productivity. Esone® PTFE & Silicone coated fabrics and belts offer reliable, long-lasting and high performance and maximize equipment up time, increase the production capacity and product’s quality.